Here are some topics that have my eye on right now:
- The Common Core State Standards Initiative, discussed in this recent article (just one example I’ve seen).
- Pennsylvania Public School Employees’ Retirement System (PSERS) — The Board received an excellent presentation by Jeff Clay, Executive Director of PSERS, on December 1st.
- Cyber Charter Schools — Reported on today in the article: Enrollment in cyber charter schools booming in Pennsylvania despite friction with school districts
- PSBA’s White Paper on Charter Schools
- PSBA’s Presentation on Charter Schools, with specific info on cyber charters.
If you have thoughts or resources to share, please do. Please note, I don’t endorse sites.